With a bitterly-contested campaign headlined by pandemic and recession nearly in the rear-view mirror and just days to go before the Nov. 3 election, communications and marketing professionals need to understand what the healthcare environment will look like when the dust settles. To help industry sort through the results and what they may mean for business, the Coalition for Healthcare Communication is holding a webinar Nov. 19 featuring the expert assessment of Kate Rawson, senior editor of Prevision Policy, and one of the most insightful and practical observers of the health policy scene.
“This has been a campaign like no other, with the pandemic, perennial underlying problems in healthcare, and even the credibility of the FDA front and center,” pointed out Jon Bigelow, executive director of the Coalition.
During the Coalition webinar, to be held 12 p.m. to 1 p.m. on Nov. 19, Rawson will provide answers to the following questions:
- Who are the key players likely to be – in the White House, Congress, HHS, FDA?
- What are their likely priorities for legislation and regulation?
- What new approaches to the pandemic and approval of vaccines and drugs will they employ?
- Which ideas for limiting drug prices are most likely to be implemented?
- Will the Affordable Care Act survive – and if not, what then?
- How will the FDA and CDC regain the public’s confidence?
- Will a pharma marketing tax be part of the answer to soaring deficits?
Tuition: Only $75 (for staff of Coalition member companies, identified here) or $90 (from non-member companies).
“As participants at the Coalition’s past Rising Leaders Conferences know, Kate Rawson is one of the most insightful and practical observers of healthcare policy in Washington, and she focuses on the issues that matter to healthcare communicators and marketers,” Bigelow said. “This webinar will truly be worth your time!”
Click here to register.