May 12, 2021, 12-1 pm ET
Concern is building in Washington over misuse of personal data and risks to privacy. Meanwhile, Virginia just followed California in enacting comprehensive data privacy regulation, and other states are considering their own laws, forcing businesses to deal with different rules in different states.
- What do we need to know about regulations at the state level?
- Is the effort in Congress to craft bipartisan federal regulation still alive? Who are the key players?
- What would such a bill look like – and can it pass in a tightly-divided House and Senate?
- What is the position of President Biden, Vice President (and former California AG) Harris, and their administration?
- What are the implications of federal action – or inaction – for healthcare marketing, advertising, and communications?
Alison Pepper has been following the data privacy issue for years – as executive vice president for Government Relations for the 4A’s and previously as assistant general counsel for the Interactive Advertising Bureau. Join us for her informed assessment of what’s possible, what’s likely, and what to watch for.
- Zoom link to be provided to registrants
- Tuition: Only $75 (from member companies) or $90 (from non-member companies)
- If uncertain on membership, please see our list of member companies.
- Online registration open now—see below.
Don’t miss this inside look at an issue affecting all healthcare communications!
For further information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 5/12 Pepper Webinar
May 12, 2021
12:00 pm - 1:00 pm