Whichever party wins the White House and control of the Senate and House, issues important to the health marketing and communication community are going to be front and center in Washington in 2021. Who will be the key players in the new administration, HHS, FDA, CMS, and key committees in Congress? And what will be their legislative and regulatory priorities—in fighting the COVID-19 pandemic, limiting drug prices, reining in widespread health misinformation, pursuing taxes on pharma marketing or digital advertising, determining the future of the Affordable Care Act, establishing stronger federal regulation of data privacy and security, and other key questions?
Plan now to attend the fifth Rising Leaders Conference on Healthcare Policy – the one meeting that looks at these issues from the perspective of health marketing and communications. You’ll interact in a small-group environment with an all-star faculty. Past speakers have included U.S. Senators, an FDA Commissioner and senior executives, prominent Washington attorneys, journalists, and inside-the-beltway thought leaders. We’re putting together another stellar lineup of speakers for this year’s conference to clarify the key issues and inform you about what to expect. Plus, we’ll have special panels on use of social media in pharma promotion, and on how what happens in Washington affects your career.
- Networking Reception, Dinner, and Keynote Speaker: Wednesday, May 12, 6:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
- Conference: Thursday, May 13, 8:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. (breakfast at 8:00 a.m.)
- Location: National Press Club, 529 Fourteenth Street NW, in Washington.
- Tuition: Only $700 (from member companies) or $800 (from non-member companies), including the networking reception and dinner, continental breakfast, luncheon and coffee breaks.
- To determine if you are eligible for the member rate, please see our list of member companies.
- Online registration open now—see below.
It’s a unique take on what’s happening in Washington and how it affects your own work. For further information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Conference Day 1
May 12, 2021
6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Conference Day 2
May 13, 2021
8:30 am - 3:30 pm
Venue: National Press Club