Dec. 16, 2020, 12-1 pm ET
The FDA entered 2020 with a new Commissioner, then soon faced unusual scientific challenges—and unprecedented political attacks—as it worked to cope with the COVID-19 pandemic. Yet, even as its credibility took some hits, the FDA has moved forward aggressively to establish a streamlined process for evaluating COVID-19 vaccines and drugs, and is on track to approve a high number of new molecular entities for other indications.
What’s next for the FDA under a Biden administration? Join us for the insights of Nancy Bradish Myers, president of Catalyst Healthcare Consulting and former Senior Strategic Advisor in the FDA Commissioner’s office. Who will be the next Commissioner, and what will his or her priorities be? Where will the agency fit in the Biden’s plans to combat COVID-19? What can the FDA do to rebuild its credibility? What lessons does the pandemic hold for the drug approval process? What will be in the next PDUFA legislation?
- Webinar: Wednesday, Dec. 16, 12-1 pm Eastern time
- Faculty: Nancy Bradish Myers, president, Catalyst Healthcare Consulting
- Zoom link to be provided to registrants
- Tuition: Only $75 (from member companies) or $90 (from non-member companies)
- If uncertain on membership, please see our list of member companies.
- Online registration open now—see below.
Don’t miss this inside look at an agency with profound impact on our industry!
For further information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
12/16/20 CHC Myers Webinar
December 16, 2020
12:00 pm - 1:00 pm