Friday, June 4, 2021, 12-1 pm ET
What happens at the FDA is central to all health marketing and communications, controlling the flow of new drug approvals and regulating what manufacturers may say about their products. The agency has been through unprecedented challenges over the past two years. Now, with a new president and new FDA Commissioner, what’s ahead?
- Why so long a delay in choosing a new Commissioner, especially during a pandemic?
- What are the priorities for the new Commissioner?
- How will CDER change under its new Director?
- After the political battles over COVID-19 approvals, what does Congress expect from the FDA?
- What to look for in the next PDUFA legislation—funding and strategic direction?
- How will lessons of the COVID experience modify FDA operations?
Kate Rawson, senior editor of Prevision Policy, is one of the most insightful and practical observers of the health policy scene in Washington and an expert on the people and policy at the FDA.
- Zoom link to be provided to registrants
- Tuition: Only $75 (from member companies) or $90 (from non-member companies)
- If uncertain on membership, please see our list of member companies.
- Online registration open now—see below.
Join us for this informed assessment of what’s ahead for the FDA in the Biden administration!
For further information, contact email@example.com.
- 6/4/21 Rawson Webinar
June 4, 2021
12:00 pm - 1:00 pm