Tuesday, Feb. 15, 2022, 12 p.m.-1 p.m. ET
What were the most surprising aspects of health policy and regulation during the first year of the Biden administration? And what lies ahead for the second year, given the key players, the continuing pandemic, a tightly-divided Congress, and midterm elections that may flip control in one or both houses?
Kate Rawson, senior editor of Prevision Policy and one of the most insightful and practical observers of the health policy scene in Washington, will offer the Coalition her well-informed analysis.
- What has – and hasn’t – happened in the congressional effort to limit prescription drug prices
- Strengths and weaknesses in the response to COVID-19
- How the Affordable Care Act expanded – and will it be an election issue?
- Which of Biden’s health officials seem to have real clout?
- Who are today’s key players in Congress on health issues?
- What are Biden’s health priorities this year, for legislation and regulation?
- Will CMS fully allow reimbursement of Aduhelm?
- What preparation has been done for the next pandemic?
- An early look at the midterms—the key healthcare issues
Join us for a practical and informative look at the year ahead!
- Zoom link to be provided to registrants
- Tuition: Only $65 (from member companies) or $80 (from non-member companies)
- If uncertain on membership, please see our list of member companies.
- Online registration open now—see below.
For additional information, please contact Jon Bigelow at firstname.lastname@example.org